Wednesday, October 10, 2007


Surprise!! Hello everyone. It has been many months…various friends have commented more than once on the lack of updates. I regret this has been in part due to laziness…and by laziness I mean when I finally have some time to myself I simply don’t think of typing up something about my dull but insanely busy day. However, I have come to the conclusion that many find themselves working though dull but insanely busy days and yet find time to entertain me with the funny ins and outs of their day…in light of that I have decided to take a half an hour each day and write about something that has been on my mind.

You will of course still have to deal with my run on sentences complete lack of grammatical skill and the occasional spelling error. But alas you are my friends so we will survive this together.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nate and Sina said...

Just as I was about to delete you from my links list! Hooray!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

YAY welcome back to the world of blogging! i'm not even quite sure why i checked your blog again for an update! haha but i'm glad I did!!

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home