Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Top Ten Tuesday


My top ten (or eleven) favorite Christmas movies


10. Favorite Cartoons!! A Charlie Brown Christmas and How the Grinch Stole Christmas



9. Home Alone - Love to watch this one with my brother



8. Miracle on 34th street - for some reason we didn't watch this much when we were kids...but I do love it.



7. Little Women - Not sure if this qualifies as a Christmas movie but it reminds me of the holidays so it's on the list.



6. The Grinch - Jim Carey in all his glory






5. The Family Stone - I laughed I cried it was better than cats



4. The Bells of St. Mary - when the children perform the nativity scene...priceless



3. Love Actually - Loved it actually



2. White Christmas - as in I'm dreaming of Bing...not sure if there has ever been a better crooner



1. It's a Wonderful Life - I could watch this movie every day and not get bored

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate and Sina said...

I haven't thought about this list yet. So, here goes an attempt:
1. of course, It's a Womderful Life
2. Love Actually
3. The Family Stone
4. A Charlie Brown Christmas (mostly because it just reminds me of the excitement I once had of waiting for Santa)
5. Babes in Toyland, the quality of the movie may lack, but the memories are strong!
6. Santa Claus, the movie
7. The Santa Clause
I can't think of anymore, and I reserve the right to completely revamp my list in years to come!!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home